With our TimberLast garage doors there are a variatey of different options that you will need to decided on.
1. Style, do you want the front design of your garage door to have a short panel design or a long panel design and do you want the Traditonal style or Carriage House style.
2. Windows, would you want windows in the garage door? Keep in mind windows can provide an additional amount of light during the day time.
3. Window Design, you can add a design to your windows .
4. Color, one of the main decisions you will have to make is what color to go with. With our TimberLast garage doors you have a variety of colors to choose from.
6. Decorative Hardware, if you want to add extra curb appeal to your home you can add some decorative hardware to your garage door.
Carriage House Short Panel
Carriage House Long Panel
About TimberLast Garage Doors
Confused? Don't worry give American Home Garage Door a call to come out and give you a free estimate and help you in choosing the right garage door to fit your style and house.
Decorative Hardware Options
Decorative hardware gives your garage an individual look while adding curb appeal to your home.
Elegant-Wrought Cast Iron
The Durability of Steel with the beauty of Wood.
TimberLast garage doors are 2 " thick steel front and steel back fully insulated with polystyrene, 3-layer garage door. The TimberLast garage doors have a R-Value of 8.9 and 25 gauge steel. These garage doors give you the durability of a steel door with the woodgrain texture and wood colors. Who wouldn't want a door that offers you both the durability of steel and beauty of wood? The TimberLast garage door vs a regular wood garage door can save you time and money from the upkeep involved.
Deep tongue and groove section joint contribute to the door’s excellent strength. Intermediate seals prevent air infiltration, which enhances the insulation properties.
The steel front and back 3-layer sandwich construction with insulating polystyrene core increases energy savings and provides a very smooth and quiet door operation.
Well-defined panel embossments, galvanized and TimberLast™ wood grain finish painted steel provide years of trouble-free performance and beauty.
The bottom weather seal keeps out wind, rain, debris and other elements for added energy savings
In this photo you can see how well the Hormann TimberLast woodgrain and panel design shows up. Compared to other competitors Hormann uses a special steel for the TimberLast garage doors so they will look like natural wood.